Asphalt resurfacing works at Drawn Fraser Ave from Australia Ave to Edwin Flack for the following dates to occur between 8pm - 5am from the 29 April - 20 May 2021.
Asphalt Works will include
- 29 April - 30 April: Socket Removal Works
- 3 May - 11 May: Asphalt Resurfacing
- 16 May - 18 May: Socket Reinstatement Works
- 18 May - 20 May: Line Marking Reinstatement
What to expect
- Traffic Management
- Noise due to Asphalt works
- Traffic interruption
Traffic control and access throughout the period of the works
- Entry to adjacent properties will be maintained at all times.
- Temporary traffic control and directional signage will be in place at all times to ensure safe movement around the work area.
- Traffic controllers will be positioned to ensure the safe and efficient flow of pedestrians and traffic and entry to any adjacent properties obstructed by the road closure.
Hours of work
8pm - 5am (9 hours)
Location of work
- Drawn Fraser Ave from Australia Ave to Showground Rd
- Drawn Fraser Ave from Showground Rd to Olympic Blvd
- Drawn Fraser Ave from Olympic Blvd to Edwin Flack Ave
Road closure updates
All closures are detailed and updated regularly on our map. Please check this link for updates.
Changes due to wet weather and precinct operational requirements
The above program is subject to disruption or changes due to wet weather, precinct operational requirements and unforeseen site conditions which will be the subject of further notifications as required.