Installation of fixed and retractable bollards on Murray Rose Ave adjacent to the corner of Park Street and QBA commencing Monday 19 April – Sunday 9 May 2021.
Work will include
- Closure of pedestrian pathway on the southern side of Murray Rose Ave
- Controlled closure and detour of pedestrian zone adjacent to Edwin Flack Ave commencing 22 April - 9 May
What to expect
- Road closures and detours
- Footpath closure
- Increased travel time
- Traffic and pedestrian interruption
- Noise due to excavation works
Traffic control and access throughout the period of the works
- Temporary traffic control Monday 19 April - Sunday 9 May 2021
- Directional signage will be in place at all times to ensure safe movement around the work area.
- Traffic controllers will be positioned to ensure the safe and efficient flow of pedestrians and traffic and entry to any adjacent properties obstructed by the road closure.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 7am – 5pm
Location of work
- Corner of Murray Rose Ave and Park Street
- Qudos Bank Arena pedestrian area atop Pondage Link adjacent to Edwin Flack Ave
Road closure updates
All closures are detailed and updated regularly on our map
Changes due to wet weather and precinct operational requirements
The above program is subject to disruption or changes due to wet weather, precinct operational requirements and unforeseen site conditions which will be the subject of further notifications as required.