Master Plan 2030
The purpose of Master Plan 2030 is to:
- provide a comprehensive approach to the long-term development of Sydney Olympic Park
- ensure Sydney Olympic Park continues to evolve into an active, vibrant town within metropolitan Sydney
- protect Sydney Olympic Park’s role as the premier destination for cultural, entertainment, recreation and sporting events
- protect and enhance the public domain and the parklands
- provide detailed planning/design principles, and
- controls to encourage development of Sydney Olympic Park that responds to its context, and which contributes to the quality of the built environment, future character and cultural significance of the Park.
Master Plan 2030 has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Sydney Olympic Park Authority Act 2001.
Master Plan 2030 will be the development control plan for all new development at Sydney Olympic Park.