A limited number of permanent parking spaces are available for those wishing to park on a long-term basis at Sydney Olympic Park. (eg: those who work and live in the Park and local businesses).
As of 1 July 2015 the following prices will be applied:
Permanent parking fees – midweek
- P1, P2 and P3 - $140 per calendar month
- P4 & P7- $116 per calendar month
- P5 - $111 per calendar month
- P6 (subject to availability) - $146 per calendar month
- P8 - $232 per calendar month or $2,032 per year
Fees are payable in advance, with limited access from 6am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday only.
Permanent parking fees - all week
Limited permanent parking may be offered on a 24 hour, 7 day per week basis.
- P1, P2 and P3 - $195 per calendar month
- P4 & P7 - $162 per calendar month
- P5 - $155 per calendar month
- P6 (subject to availability) - $203 per calendar month
- P8 - $324 per calendar month or $2,857 per year\\
All permanent parking fees are payable in advance. Permanent parking rates will generally be increased each 1 July by the Consumer Price Index (CPI) or as otherwise determined and advised by Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
See our Terms & Conditions for parking permanently at Sydney Olympic Park.